Friday, April 11, 2014

embrace new beginnings

a while back my friend DeeDee designed this paper & product line with 7 Dots Studio... yesterday my birthday gift (I ordered the complete line for my birthday!) arrived and it is AMAZING! If you want some, you can visit 7 Dots Studio to locate a distributor or UmWow Studio, it's called Nature Walk




printed background Paper - 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk

card base - Stampin' Up

Tag - Canvas Corp

Ribbon - Offray

Stamps - Unity Stamp Co. KOM 1/14 be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

Ink - Memento in Rich Cocoa & various Copic Markers

Bling - My Mind's Eye Lush

17 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I ordered a 6x6 pad of Nature Walk from Dee Dee. It should be arriving soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty and peaceful design. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely coloring, love the way you put this together Great card! I found you on Unity's Friends with Flair.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the card is so stunning Paula. Great use of your new paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a beautiful card! Shabby Chic at it's finest. Thanks for playing along with us over at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, I love the colors and butterfly! Thanks for playing along with this weeks Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Paula, this is so pretty! I want those papers so bad, but I'm determined to use my old stuff first (which could take years!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card with such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Paula! Striking colors and that patterned paper is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete