Thursday, April 3, 2014

You're Out of this World

and it doesn't matter which planet you're on! well, that's my take on it anyway ;-)

Seize the Sketch #17 came to my rescue on this one... I'm such a sketch freak, I rarely make a card without using a sketch... maybe I'm just lazy?  HA probably!

Printed Paper - my old misc stash box

Stamps - both are Unity Itty Bittys... Solar Elem & Sentiment from Out of this World

Inks - Memento Tuxedo Black colored with various Copic Markers

Star Chipboard - UmWow Studio

Smooch in Olive Twist


ok, confession time here..... I hadn't intended to splatter on this card
BUT I accidentally had two splotches show up magically after working on the star... EEK!
so I threw on a bit more and now I think it looks kinda cool

4 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch - Thanks for joining in with STS!

    ps This workl for The Male Room also - [sci-fi]
    http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, love the splatter.
    Thanks for joining us at STS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card, I like the colors and ink splatter touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love the image!!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete