Sunday, April 6, 2014

nice journey

I've been trying to play along with Unity Stamp Company's Facebook challenge of an Itty Bitty a day but wow am I ever having a hard time keeping up!  I'm working way too much, but I suppose that is a good thing :-)

I used Operation Write Home Sketch#219 and since The Paper Players {PP190} wants 3 of something, it's a good fit

Printed Paper - Authentique Suave 6x6


Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire

Embellies - Freckled Fawn Enameled Dew Drops

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I love the different shape of your circle and those background papers especially the glasses,mustache and bow tie one - Just Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you shaped the circle and "draped" it over the sentiment layer. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I like how you altered the circle to make everything fit. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your masculine card, especially the way you incorporated your circular element! Thanks for sharing this with us at my PP "three spree" challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think vintage image and the neat background paper makes for a handsome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That patterned paper is perfect with that stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you tucked the image and its layer - really unexpected detail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage image with that fun DSP. Such a fun card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete