Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Challenge!

It's not often that I come up with something but you see I'm in this Facebook group that does challenges to each other and it was my turn.

The wheels started turning, I ended up creating a sketch!  What?  yep, it's true!

You can see the official rules & requirementes
over on my facebook page: Paula's Paper Playhouse 

Here's the Sketch:

Post a DIRECT link to your creation (blogs, facebook, etc. anywhere as long as I can go see what you made & leave a comment) as a comment to the Paula's Paper Playhouse post.

Deadline is one month from today: May 15 @ Midnight CST

I must be able to recognize my sketch in your creation.

The more people who play, the bigger the prize package. Open to U.S. addresses only (sorry but I hate paying for postage)

Got Questions? just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment