Thursday, April 3, 2014

Faith, in your Heart

I think this creation catches me up for this week's Unity Stamp Co facebook challenge of using an
Itty Bitty everyday and I got to use the latest Just Add Ink #209 Just add... Layers


Solid Cardstock - Stampin' Up

Floral Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Feel the Joy

Inks - CloseToMyHeart Sunflower, Sunset & Hydrangea;
Tim Holtz Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean & Pickled Raspberry

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Faith & Blooms

Imk - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Ribbon from Hobby Lobby (half price sale!)



The inside I could NOT get a good picture of, but here it is:

5 comments:

  1. Great rainbow stamping. I like how you have used the Ribbon. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the ribbon treatment is great, Paula! Lovely, happy, card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of coloured layers of flowers here!!

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layered flowers make a bright and happy background Paula. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely! I love the bright colours you've used in the background - they're so much fun! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete