Friday, April 25, 2014

destiny is calling

oh so many people I know who started college after starting a family & are graduating!
I can't tell you how proud I am of my besties, Wendy's daughter Arrie...
she is truly inspirational!
And she is going on to Law school this fall!
Did I mention Arrie's sweetheart of a husband and
totally adorable little girl
(one of those kids you really enjoy spending time with)

This is for Arrie


My inspiration for her card: Sketch Frenzy Friday 042514 sketch
Just Add Ink #212 color combo

Printed Papers, Swirl Chippie, Sentiment Stickers & Stamps- 7 Dots Studio Nature Walk
Chipboard Banners - UmWow Studio
Ink -CloseToMyHeart Lagoon, Bamboo & White Daisy
Embossing Powders in Winter White & Teal
Cardbase - Stampin' Up Crumb Cake
Layer Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Lagoon
Washi Tape
Twine - The Twinery

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for a fabulous event! Kudos to your friend's daughter for her hard work and dedication!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - I like the subtle sponging on the bottom of the card and the great chipboard banner. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. I love the texture from the embossing powders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT card, Paula ... so many gorgeous details. I love the woodgrain, the butterfly, the flowers, the banner - oh, all of it. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the rustic grunge look you've created Paula...Great elements! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful! I'm sure Arrie will love the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete