Saturday, March 22, 2014

so many ways to say "Thank you"




I used some of my extremely OLD stash!  yippie for me :-)  These gorgeous printed papers are that super think (but oh so pretty) stuff that is really difficult to use, I don't have a lot of it left, just the pieces that I really really like the print on. I have a hard time using them because they are 12x12 but 12x12 sized print on them, these are the two smallest prints in the set, so fun & festive... perfect for a Thank You card, I think



Sketch from Seize the Sketch #16








I have no idea who made these printed papers

Cardstock - all Stampin' Up

Stamp - Stamper's Best / Deep Red

Ink - Tim Holtz Fired Brick

Embellishments - Candi



I made a dozen of these cards, so I'll save 2 of them for Project: I Care (see my sidebar for a note about that) and the other 10 will go to Operation Write Home

2 comments:

  1. Great use of patterned paper; I have that same paper! Hmmm, how old is it?! :)
    So glad you shared with us this week at STS, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula!! :) This card is awesome! Love all that pattern paper - thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete