Saturday, March 15, 2014

so thankful



so I haven't been crafting much at all recently... work has been crazy-busy but I have GOT to learn to stop working & give myself "me" time, which is really hard to do when you're working for yourself. I'm learning, slowly to slow down just a bit. So today, after running my youngest to TaeKwonDo class, then lunch, then back for TaeKwonDo instructor class... we can home, I put on my stretchy pants, and got crafty!  I made 6 of these 3 different version of the same sketch from:





Cardbases - Stampin' Up River Rock

Printed Papers - Authentique Loyal 6x6

Cardstock - Stampin' Up Always Artichoke

Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. freebie with an order :-)

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Olive

Button - taken off an old shirt

Waxy Flax from CTMH

1 comment:

  1. Al three card are fabulous! You've combined such beautiful earthy DSPs to create them! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete