Tuesday, March 18, 2014

beautiful reasons to be happy



so many great crafty things happened to me today... I saw the Mojo Monday Sketch #334 and HAD to use it, I got my new Unity Stamps in the mail (so I had to use them ALL), and I found The Gentleman Crafter's Project: I Care (making cards for breast cancer survivors plus friends & family of current patients, a very worthy cause in my book)


Stamp Set - Heart with Joy








Stamp Set - Happiness will Find You



Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black colored with various Copic Markers













Stamp Set - Everyday Be Happy





Papers - Yellow & Green DotCreative Memories, Hot Pink misc stash













Stamp Set - Everyday Be Happy






I made 14 of these four different cards, so I've decided to send 4 of them to Project: I Care and the other 10 to Operation Write Home

1 comment:

  1. Great set of cards! I love the flowers in this set of sentiments!

    ReplyDelete