Saturday, March 22, 2014

hi there, birdie

ya know, I cruise thru blog posts looking for sketches that...
1.catch my attention easily
2.look simple enough for me to put together (some of them are just complicated!)
3.I can make more than one from the papers I have on-hand (can we say "paper diet") 
and I gotta tell ya... Sketch Frenzy Friday is in my top 3 of sketch blogs I really enjoy using!
This is SFF032114


Cardbase & Orange piece - Stampin Up
Blue piece - The Paper Studio
Green & Brown pieces - CloseToMyHeart
Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye Find & Dandy Girl
Sentiment - Unity Stamp Co. Heartfelt Sentiments
Ink - CloseToMyHeart Cocoa
Ribbon - misc blue ribbon jar

I made 2 of these so 1 will go to Operation Write Home & the other is off to Project: I Care

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, the colors are so fresh and fun. It's great to hear you like our sketch challenges, Thanks for playing along with the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so bright, cheery and very fun. I am so happy to hear that you like playing along with our challenges. We like seeing your creations (smile). Thanks for playing along with us over at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at SFF. Glad to hear you like our sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete