Sunday, March 23, 2014

happy everything




Sami Stamps are so darn cute!  I JUST discovered these adorable digis over at Hiding in My Craft Room challenge #142 which I combined with Freshly Made Sketches #128 but first thing I did was dash over to Sami Stamp's to pick out a freebie to use!



For the first card, I chose to mirror the image and print it a bit smaller.  I colored it in with various Copic markers


Red Ribbon - Offray




Printed Papers - Bo Bunny Alora 12x12

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Happy Everything

Ink - CloseToMyHeart Holiday Red

Twine - The Twinery

Yellow Embellishment - Freckled Fawn Enamel Dew Drop Stickers




For the second card, I didn't use the sketch at all... just did my own thing

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! both of your cards!!! Super fun images and I LOVE the papers you used! So bright and cheery! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at HIMCR this week!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO cute!! I love the image...adorable!! Great colors!!
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are fabulous! Love the digi-image! The papers you used are fabulous, too! Great card for happiness!! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just adorably springy!! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula!! These cards are super adorable! Love this chick! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula! What adorable cards! LOVE what you did with the image! The overall theme of the card flows really well. From the cute, happy paper to your ribbon and twin to the way you colored your image to the fun sentiment! =)

    ReplyDelete