Friday, March 21, 2014

inspire {Tag}




oh I got my new Unity Stamp Co. Layers of Life stamps  and I just love love love them... the flower, the background stamps & the "inspire" sentiment - it's a perfect stamp set!  So since I now have a perfect stamp set, I HAD to use it for Unity's Friends with Flair



I'm a purple freak... My kitchen is a deep purple, our school color is purple, my birthstone is purple... it's a happy color for me


Here is the card put together with the Tag in it's little vellum pocket on the front of the 4.25x5.5 card





Unity Stamp Set - LOL spring inspired (March 2014)

Inks on Flower - Sprayed with Tim Holtz Color Wash in Purple Twilight, Wild Plum & Cranberry; then stamped with VersaMark & embossed using Zing in Chestnut

Other Inks - Memento in Rich Cocoa, Memento in Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Stain in Peeled Paint & Forest Moss

Sentiment stamped in VersaMark & embossed using Stampin' Up

Misc Ribbon I had laying around

15 comments:

  1. I love the way you made the little vellum pocket for the tag! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pocket and the fabulous lavender on your tag, Paula…just saw this on FB a few minutes ago and wanted to come let you know that I just LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful coloring on the flower! the purple is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! I got my LOL stamps too but haven't used them yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Love the tag idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun design and lovely color combo, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Paula, this is really great. Love the color of the flower and the velum pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tag is beautiful as is that shade of purple. Hugs--Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. Paula, I LOVE how the purple pops on your card. It's absolutely Gorgeous!! Would love to see your kitchen :) Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag. Like the vellum pocket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty--I like the vellum pocket and all the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that purple flower and the vellum pocket! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag! Paula, I really admire all of your work with the LOL subscription!

    ReplyDelete