Sunday, March 16, 2014

i miss you

oh I am SO far behind in my Operation Write Home Sketches!  so I'm just gonna work my way backwards until I finally, eventually hit the last one I actually did and I have no idea which one that is at this point!





I love this paper TREMENDOUSLY but I am just about out of it in 6x6.  The colors just speak to me... fire & butterflies... firey butterflies :-)  very cool











Printed Paper & Layers - Basic Grey Ambrosia 6x6

Cardbase - Stampin' Up

Image Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Direction of Happiness













Ink - Tim Holtz Wild Honey & Ripe Persimmon

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co. Miss You So Much

Ink - Tim Holtz Black Soot

Embellishments - Viva Pearl Pen Black















2 comments:

  1. Great card, Paula. I love all the little details. Your pattern papers are awesome. I hope you can catch up on your Operation Write Home. A wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete