Monday, September 3, 2012

VCMP 10

well the Virtual Card Making Party ended yesterday but since I was busy busy busy, I had to finish up today

the 10th & final challenge is to create a card about where you live so I turned around & took a picture out my window for inspiration!  Yep, that is my back yard

Printed Paper - CTMH Emporium

Stamp Set - CTMH Treetops

Brown Ink - Memento Timber Brown

Green Ink - Tim Holtz  Peeled Paint

Green Zing Embossing Powder

Stickles in Peeled Paint (not totally dry yet but I'm too impatient to wait for it to dry)





I live in Northwest Arkansas and LOVE it!

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the embossing powders. The torn edge on the paper contributes to the "organic" feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome combination of textures and materials on your trees. I also love the torn green paper that adds dimension to the landscape. Awesome!

    I see in your sidebar you're pretty new to making cards for OWH and already going strong with 50 cards made! Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete