Wednesday, September 19, 2012

GIU, Day 3, Briefly about Me

Hi Hi Everyone! I am stoked about being the Growing In Unity gal this week!!!

If you've been following my blog this week (or for the last few weeks), I've been making cards lots and lots of cards for Operation Write Home... in fact every card I made until the end of this month is for OWH!

Operation Write Home Sketch #101

Printed Papers - Carta Bella Beautiful Moments

Stamping & Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Twine - The Twinery

Sentiment Stamp - Unity KOTM Love in an Instant

Heart Stamp - Unity KOTM Believe in Fairytales

Now leave me some love & get your name in the drawing for an itty bitty set of your choice!  WAHOO, how cool is that?!

20 comments:

  1. I love the shabby chic feel to the card - so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these papers and the heart banner is so sweet, love how you hung it with twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for a great cause, Paula. Your heart is as big as your talent. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a lovely card, makes my heart sing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, love your papers and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you hung the hearts!! The paper is perfect.....love it all! You are such an inspiration to me!!! You are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card - I love all the colour combinations you use - and I can't believe how many cards you've created for OWH - what an incredible thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely lovely card! Two someones are going to love to get this- one to send, one to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great card Paula! You are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another great card Paula! You are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the way that you made this card, hanging the hearts like that. OWH is going to love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing how many cards you are pumping out for OWH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card! I love the homey, vintage look and the papers go with the stamps perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really great card Jeep Mama! I haven't "dug" into my Carta Bella Beautiful Moments paper yet, but I think you just inspired me to do so!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card with the soft country vintage design and that heart banner!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! I really like the musical hearts!!

    ReplyDelete