Tuesday, September 18, 2012

OWH #62 with Bonuses











Imagine my surprise when I got to Operation Write Home Sketch #62 and there were not one but two bonus sketches for me to play with!















I had already decided to make my next card out of Making Memories Chloe's Closet 8x8 pad before I found the bonus sketches so I decided to challenge myself to make all three from the same paper... something I don't normally do.












I also used embellishments (blue & orange brads, stripe & flower ribbons) from Chloe's Closet along with the following:

Twine  - The Twinery

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Faded Jeans

Sentiment Stamps - Stampin' Up Sayings and Such

Sentiment Ink - CTMH Outdoor Denim

Flowers - Imaginisce

3 comments:

  1. I love these! Some of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out beautifully! Makes me think I need to dig out my Chloe's Closet papers again...

    ReplyDelete