Saturday, September 29, 2012

Crop Chocolate Hippity Hoppity... Nina's turn







Nina's Time Out's turn.... Nina would like us to use up a paper pack, I have SO MANY to choose from yet I failed at my mission, but only after making five cards :-)  Maybe I'll have time to go back & finish it off, there are only a couple of full 6x6 sheets left in it







All Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Hattie

Chipboard Shapes - Oriental Trading Post

Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Twine - The Twinery

Blue Brads - Making Memories

Flowers - Imaginisce

Pearl Brad - American Crafts

"Many Thanks" Stamp - CTMH Thoughtful Tidings

"You make me smile" Stamp - CTMH A Huge Thanks


Don't forget to go shop at Crop Chocolate & tell em JeepMama sent you!




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! These are awesome!!! Why aren't I surprised??!! :) Love them, Paula!

    ReplyDelete