Friday, September 28, 2012

Crop Chocolate Blog Hop Challenge 1

so CC is having a Blog Hop, no I'm no longer on their DT but decided to give the hop challenges a whirl to see what I can come up with.... Plus it's for Operation Write Home so a win-win situation ;-)  This is my creation for Amber's challenge and also for Unity's Friends with Flair

Products Used:
Printed Paper & Trim - Bo Bunny Gabrielle

Butterfly Stamp - Unity Stamp Co KOTM Sept 2012 The Vintage Touch

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co Present in my Heart

Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Dot Embossing Folder on Butterfly

16 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creations, Paula! :) Thanks for joining our hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have these papers. I may need to find them and use them for the hop. This is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sentiment really goes well with the card texture
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly is amazing. Looks like bamboo! Gorgeous card Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful. I have such a hard time going shabby, not having everything symmetrical. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card looks very artistic. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, it's got a great vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is full of vintage goodness! Love it!

    ReplyDelete