Saturday, September 22, 2012

Picture This..... Dots & Buttons

Here's my creation --->
Products I Used:
Printed Paper - Fancy Pants Time for Spring

Cardstock - Stampin Up

Image Stamp - CTMH Piece of Cake

Stamp Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black

Colored in with Copic Markers

Stickes Crystal on Flames

Distress Inks - Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick & Stormy Sky

Ribbon - Making Memories Celery


Flower - Tissue Paper with Spellbinders Rose Creations

Brad - My Mind's Eye Lush

Buttons - My Mind's Eye Paperie Greenhouse





What you need to do..
1. Use photo to left as inspiration.
2. Use 2 or more buttons.
3. Use polka dots somewhere.

4. Link your creation over on Our Creative Corner's Photo Inspiration challenge


I combined my creation with Crop Chocolate's Easel card challenge

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Paula, this is such a delightful easel card. Love the beautiful dp and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool layout for this card. I love the big circle framing the focal image and YUM! you couldn't have picked a better picture! Awesome fold for your card as well. It's a beautiful depiction of the photo inspiration.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Paula, as I said on CC, I love that flower. I checked out your blog, hoping for details on how you made it. Looks like Spellbinders, tissue paper, and TH ink? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty flower and those cupcakes look yummy. Terrific easel card, Paula!

    Hope you are having a great week.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great easel card Paula! Love your cupcakes as a focal point! That flower adds a nice touch to your card.
    Hugs;)

    ReplyDelete