Saturday, April 7, 2012

what a wonderful world

because you are in it!


I FINALLY got to use this beautiful purple rose my friend Karen made for me months ago!



Sweet sketch came from Card Patterns






Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Market Street

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Old Paper

Image - Digital Two for Tuesday

Image coloring - Copic Markers

Smaller Flowers - Bazzil Cardstock with Teresa Collins sparkles

Sentiment - CTMH Becuase of You

Ink - CTMH Smokey Plum

Flower Die Cuts - CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge for Cricut





Inside:

Sentiment - CTMH Because of You

Ink - Smokey Plum

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the pretty flowers and your colouring is great! This image is really beautiful!
    Hugs
    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the purple and green together! Great card Paula!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete