Friday, April 13, 2012

Thank You




I promise this is my last card for the day, maybe even the weekend but that we will see about!



Sketch from Raise the Bar




Papers - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Madison Avenue

Background Ribbon - Hobby Lobby

Lace - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose

Pink Ribbon - American Crafts

Thank You & Dragonfly Stamps - Viva LasVegas

Distress & Stamp Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

Distress Ink on Flower - Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick

Metal Leaves - CTMH Foundry Flourishes

Flower Die Cuts - Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge

Scallop Circle Die Cut - Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge

Circle Cie Cut - Cricut Plantin SchoolBook

DewDrops




Inside:

Stamp - Viva LasVegas

Ink - Tim Holtz Walnut Stain

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous details on this card! Love the dimensional flower and ribbon weaving on the lace! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute, and one of my absolute favorite color combos!! Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, there it is! I love it and the color combo too!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete