Friday, April 6, 2012

I'm so happy

I found this sketch at Deconstructing Jen's The Deconstructed Sketch, always the greatest sketches there!


Also over on DoodlePantry they have a challenge to use one of their images... easy!


This fun digi stamp is from DoodlePantry, I found several freebies in their library... you only have to spend $2 to get the freebies, it's a great deal because some are already colored for you!  I spend more than twice that amount




Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy Boy

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Crystal Blue

Copic Markers

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Broken China

Ribbon - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose

Flowers - Stampin Up

Bling - My Mind's Eye Find & Dandy True Blue








Inside:

Sentiment that comes with Happy Birdy from DoodlePantry

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful and happy, a delight to look at! Great use of papers and colours. I love the sketch you used, will have to check out that site. Great card! Thanks for joining the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello stranger, how have you been? What a darling card. One can't help but smile with this sweet birdie!!! Happy Easter and thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and the layout is fabulous with the birdie image. Love the papers you selected. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at the Doodle Pantry Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coloring you did around the outside of the birdie image. Your colors and paper are beautiful. Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colorful birdie and your layout if super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your happy bird, too cute! Thanks for joining us at DPDC#22!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! That does look like one happy chick! Such a cute card and take on the sketch. TFS and have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally adorable. Love your design. Thanks so much for joining us for DPDC#22.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card! Love that cheerful little bird! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Hope to see you back next month!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOOOOOVE your card.....yup, love everything about it and I will definitely be CASING at some point. I have those papers, I have the image, and I hope I can get mind to look at sweet as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooops, almost forgot to thank you for joining us in out Doodle Pantry challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete