Friday, April 27, 2012

Joy Mother's Day




This week Crop Chocolate's weekly challenge is "Create a project using the following recipe: Spring themed. Must contain 3 folds somewhere. Use 2 DIFFERENT paper lines."




I think I did a pretty good job at it.

I made this card for one of my step-moms, she's super sweet & takes really good care of my adoptive dad.










Background paper - My Mind's Eye Lush in light blue

Foreground paper - Bo Bunny Welcome Home

Butterflies - Making Memories Paper Reverie

Butterfly Bling - My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy

"Joy" - Heidi Swapp Bling

clear & light blue bing - The Paper Studios

tiny flowers - misc

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Stormy Sky

Stamped Butterflies - Fancy Pants Delight Circle Stamps









1 comment:

  1. Wow! That looks so complicated - I hope you'll link up again this week at 52 Card Pickup!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-17.html

    ReplyDelete