Thursday, April 5, 2012

Just Because



Priscillastyles Midnight Madness sketch is perfect for this paper from Teresa Collins, World Traveler in the 6x6 pad!

ok so I went a little nutzo with the wide ribbon but I gotta say, I love how this turned out.  Unfortunately the pics of the zipper flower make it look flat & ugly, when in reality the red is stickles so sparkly and the center is a brass brad covered in crackle paint



All Printed Paper - Teresa Collins World Traveler

Natural Twine - Jillibean Soup Bean Stalks

Metal Heart - My Mind's Eye Trinkets

Die Cuts - Cricut Paper Lace

Wide Ribbon - My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose

Red spray - Tattered Angles Glimmer Mist Red-Nosed Reindeer

Splatters - Tim Holtz Distress Stain Aged Mahogany

Shiny stuff behind "Just Because" - CTMH Liquid Glass

Zipper - Fabric Store

Inside is blank

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is fabulous! I love the shabby chic feel to this creation! I just LOVE what you've done here!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! And I hope you'll come back next challenge too!

    Darlene
    MMSC DT
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete