Friday, April 6, 2012

Jeep love




This time I combined Chick Challenges to use their sketch CC25 with The Play Date Cafe's color combo.  I'm also throwing this in with The Old Back Porch 52 card pickup!



Of course, this is my #1 all-time favorite stamp set



Printed Paper - Basic Grey Marjolaine 6x6

Cardstock - CloseToMyHeart Grey & Twilight

Stamp - Unity Are We Having Fun

Black Ink - Memento

Green Ink - Copic Lime Green

Grey Ink - Copic Warm Grey No.3

Brown/Tan - Copic Chamois

Ribbon - ki

Glossy Accents



Inside is blank

3 comments:

  1. I used the same Basic Grey collection! I hope you'll join me again at 52 Card Pickup this week.

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-14-giveaway-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! My in-laws have a green Jeep, too. Love your 'mud'! LOL

    Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally neat - love the color and added dimension to it. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete