Saturday, April 7, 2012

Cowboy Love

I decided to give a Father's Day card a whirl.  Nope neither of my dads or my fil are or were cowboys but I love this image.



Sketch is provided by The Sweet Stop SSS-153 with three recycled sketches to select from, I went with the first.  Maybe I'll have time tomorrow to hit the other two, we'll see.

Printed Paper - My Mind's Eye Portobello Road

Distressing Ink - Tim Holtz Old Paper

Spray - Tim Holtz Color Wash Espresso

Twine Ribbon - SEI

Buttons - Making Memories Paper Reverie

Love Sentiment, Leather Lasso & thread - misc




Inside:

Stamp - CTMH World's Best Dad

Ink - CTMH Cocoa

2 comments:

  1. What a great card Paula. Love the textures, the embellishments. The colors are just perfect with the image. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is so cool! I love the masculine, earthy look of this. Fantastic! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete