Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Share of my Winnings

From AndersRuff I won all the twine spools from The Twinery (which I had just bought the sampler packs & LOVED anyway) AND several scrappy friends & I have a trip planned & mostly paid for to Colorado for a little retreat so I'm sharing my winnings with my girls! Here's my creation I made for W:
Her fav colors are infact black, white & red so the paper was a no-brainer. And I love playing with the Tags, Bags, Boxes & More cartridge I have on my Gypsy... this one I stretched taller (but it didn't need to be, so I won't be doing that again). It's got about 8' of all 9 colors inside plus I used her two favs for the bow which are each 4' long soooo bonus for her! whadoyathink?

All you other CO bound girls need to chime in what color combo you want your boxes to be <3

8 comments:

  1. VERY COOL!!! Purple and green, please and thank you kindly ma'am! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girlie! Can't wait to see photos of your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love it!!!!! That W is a lucky gal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that! So cool! My favorite color is purple. Maybe purple and brown since my scraproom is a honey brownish color? I trust you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Paula! Just ADORABLE! I can't believe that I am going to get one! YAY! My scraproom is brown and blue, so anything in those colors would look great! Awesome job you talented scrapbook diva you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete