Monday, March 28, 2011

PPC-CC53

Once again time for Picture Perfect Creations Craft Color Combo! After my fil's 90th birthday party last year, we wanted to let the boy play off some of their pent-up energy from behaving so well at the party. When we got to their grandparents house, they knew just want that wanted to do... they found the gliders they had received for Christmas 5 month before. What a great day for Flying High!
When creating these pages, I asked my younger son (below) if he would make me a couple of paper airplanes to go in the scrapbook, but since it's the first day of spring & he got a new bike for his upcoming birthday... well, he was just too busy for dear old mom.
But my older son took pitty on me, plus he thought it would look pretty cool so he made me a happy mama with his paper folding skills. When he was finished, I inked them to match Pacific Point then gave them a light dusting of Tattered Angel I purchased from Crop Chocolate
Here's the combo:
Products used: background cardstock-CTMH Chocolate; other cardstock-SU!; ink-CTMH Chocolate; twine from The Twinery: red lettering-Making Memories felt alpha (thanks Sherri!); sun sticker-Creative Memories; and Tattered Angels

3 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Paula! It looks like it was a fun time had by all! Great job on the colors this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula! These pages are absolutely wonderful!! So very clever having your son fold up some paper airplanes!! Love the use of the twine too!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula I love your layouts for these pages. What a great use of twine and you rocked another color combo! Did you do tons of laughing that day? It sure does look like fun. Love you inspiration.

    ReplyDelete