Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love Surrounds You

Sunday I received a very sad phone call. My best friend's mom lost her live-in companion. Really gave me a heavy heart because she has lost so many that she has loved. My bff has gone to spend some time with her mom and although I never met him, his loss affects me thru Tricia. Here's the card I made tonight for her:
Products Used: Printed paper & cardstock-Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection; ink-CTMH Pacifica; stamp-Basic Grey; Pearl Brads-American Crafts; Stickles; used Gypsy & Cricut to cut butterfly & trim piece; metal butterfly-Making Memories; twine-The Twinery; flowers-Prima

8 comments:

  1. Its a lovely card Paula, I'm sorry that your friend and her mom are hurting. so nice of you to make something for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. *HUGS* Your card is beautiful and I she will cherish it. Thanks for sharing your love with 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Lori - 4 Crafty Chicks DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! She will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, that is beautiful! Im sure it will touch her heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paula, I am very sorry to hear the sad news. Your card is beautiful and is made with so much love, she will cherish it always. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful peice of art. Hugs to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Paula!

    I wanted to say that this is another card that my mom and I LOVE and made us more excited to get the Gabrielle collection! Also, I know I'm late saying this, but better late than never. So sorry about your friends mom's companion! I'm sure the card meant a lot to her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She did love the card, even her husband let out a "wow that's awesome" when he saw it :-) I know she'll cherish it & have it hanging in her craft room when I go visit

    ReplyDelete