Sunday, March 13, 2011

Football & Family

Yesterday was crop day at in The Attic. I had lined up 3 sketches to get me going. The first sketch is from Twisted Sketches with a twist of Chipboard. I tried to "man-up" the layout a bit to work for football for my younger son. Here's my creation:
Next I used unWowStudios Sketch Mania for the second page to coordinate with the team picture. My Creation:
Next comes a two page layout sketch from Sketchy Thursday. I took the pictures seperately so I could use my new stand (kind of forgot I've had it for months), they look really really nice together. My Creations:
I hope you like what I got done yesterday as much as I enjoyed doing them. I will have 300 new photos very soon to scrap as I sent them off to the printer yesterday :-) A bit slow but life is busy!

7 comments:

  1. Paula, LOVE IT! I am having so much fun seeing what everyone turns their dots into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely layouts - thanks so much for taking part this week!
    Anna - Twisted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages!
    Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layouts and I am loving your take on our sketch this week.
    Thank you for joining us over at TWISTED SKETCHES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im loving your interpretation of our sketch x
    many thanks for playing along
    Sheena x
    Twisted Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, love your designs! Thanks for joining us at ST this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lo's are GORGEOUS!! I love them! Thanks soooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete