Monday, March 21, 2011

My Crafty Place

This week for Picture Perfect Creations we want to see WHERE you create! No matter how big, how small, how sparse or how stuff-to-the-gills... show us where you do your crafty goodness. With that said, here's my room looking in from the living room:
A few cards I've received from crafty friends, my ATC collection, and a bunch of embellishments:
flowers, ribbons, buttons (the grey shelf my awesome husband built for me):
a 6' wide decoration above the doorway to the living room:
ribbon! yet another awesome creation by my husband:
the two small wicker baskets hold my stickles, the flower power box holds hand-made flowers, the large wicker basket is full of more ribbon & my paint in the red cube:
sprays, inks, stamp, pens, just so much stuff:
The largest creation by my husband - the cabinet... yes he's amazingly good to me which holds paper, cardstock, embossing, adhesives (refills are hidden behind the big Xyron):
I hope you've enjoyed this little tour of my room. It's weird seeing it in pictures it seems so different IRL. Let me know if you have any questions!

One more small thing... my roommie, Hercules:
Don't forget to go make a comment about my blog candy! Just CLICK HERE to go to that post & good luck!

4 comments:

  1. Paula I love your organized space. I love how you have your cabinet so organized. It looks like a very peaceful place to create and you have given me more idea's to think about for my square box cabinet. Thanks for sharing where you work, I can picture creating now. Have a wonderful first day of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very small space in my and my fiance's bedroom I am in the process of setting it up and organizing it. That you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My oh my!! So organized!! I love it! The cabinet is great and your hubby did an awesome job!! Thanks for sharing Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great space! Love all your stuff! I have a crafting buddy too, she is a little bit bigger though!

    ReplyDelete