Monday, March 7, 2011

PPC_CC#51

Picture Perfect Creations Color Combo this week just screamed at me to work on last years Spring Break photos of a cave we visited. I'm not sure how good I did with using the colors but they're all in there just not very balanced.
Here's my creation:
A closer view of the first page:
On the second page I wrote "Some stars are up in the sky, some stars walk along the street, some stars are located under our feet"
The Color Combo:
Products Used: printed papers & brads-Basic Grey; cardstock-SU!: ink-CTMH

3 comments:

  1. Paula you are the queen of scrapbooking! Great job with this week's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous, a scrapbook layout using the PPC colors...YOU ROCK!!!! HaHa, little pun there!!! It's wonderful Paula! I have all kinds of scrapbooking supplies, they just never make it into layouts...how sad.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful layout!!!
    I like the papers and elements that you used

    ReplyDelete