Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Father's Day... Dads



I have two dads...my adoptive dad & my bio dad...



this first card I used Sketch Frenzy Friday's sketch on



I cheated & copied the sentiment from the internet & printed on my printed paper







I think my adoptive dad will like it, I sure do!


















For my bio dad, I didn't use a sketch, I just found stuff to work with a couple of school pictures
















This is the most important part of this Father's Day card, my boys!

7 comments:

  1. that first card is so great. I love all the sayings.. I love how its laid out. The second card is great also! I love how you put your boys in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--both cards are great!! I love the design and saying on the first card! And, the pics of the boys make the 2nd one perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in total agreement with Tammy! Nicely done on our sketch challenge card. Please come back next week to SFF and share with us another one of your amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! I love how you printed the sentiment onto patterned paper. What a clever idea!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both "Dads" are lucky guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, I just love the card you made for your adaptive dad. The words are true, and I bet he is proud of the strong, and caring woman you are. (he had a hand in that). I love the clean simple lines and the printing on the pattern paper. Very polished!
    thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards-but really like the first one and how you used the verses on the panels. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete