Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank You Tag





Operation Write Home received a request for MORE Thank You cards.... well who am I to let them down?  So using the current OWH Sketch #148, I went to work to make a few good men (and women!) happy campers









Printed Papers - My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg" 6x6 pad



Sentiment Stamp - CTMH Friendship Blessings


Sentiment Ink - CTMH Outdoor Denim





Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs



Twine - The Twinery


Flowers - Prima Marketing


Bling - Pebbles

6 comments:

  1. Nice CAS cards, I'm going to keep yours in mind! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These came out great! You did a good job matching the patterned paper which is something I struggle with. I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, These are such nice cards for our heroes. I love the bright blues you went with on these. All of the papers are very nice. Terrific job with this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome, Paula! Our heroes are going to love them. Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colors...great cards...way to rock it! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete