Tuesday, November 20, 2012

All kinda of Love






earlier today I posted a card I made a dozen of using the negative of a cut of the word "Love" so with all of these, I used the positive (like I was going to throw away all those perfectly good alphas! no way)











Printed Paper - Echo Park For the Record 12x12 collection












Red Cardstock - Creating Keepsakes

















Velvet Ribbon - no clue who the manufacturer was but I bought it at Crop Chocoalte ;-)










on these last two cards, I used stickers plus a couple of die cuts (clouds & brackets)  from the same collection, quick & easy but looks really cool!













I ended up making 16 cards from a mix of these, half will go to Operation Write Home with the other half going to From Our Hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment