Tuesday, November 13, 2012

All-American Valentine


yes I got my sweetheart of a stamp from Operation Write Home from winning something and Sandy sent this to me... Thanks Sandy!

While I love a good old red/white/blue card like all American do, when I think of Valentine's Day, my favorite color combo is Pink & Brown... pink for sweet love & brown for chocolate.... I love chocolate!

I use Operation Write Home Sketch #146 for all of these, I did change it just a tiny bit but I really like how they all turned out








4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a darling stamp! I love the idea of pink and brown for Valentines Day! And while I always love polka dots, I think my favorite of the papers is the first, curvy one that matches the waving flag type lines on the stripes part of the flag. You're going to make several people sooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards...not sure which set I like the best! tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them Great job Paula!! Angie CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just darling, Paula! I love pink and brown together too, so yummy! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete