Friday, October 12, 2012

Pearly Butterfly

I wanted to join Unity Stamp Co.'s Friends with Flair but all the Unity cards I'd made this week were for their Blog Hop so I decided to just make another!

Printed Paper - Basic Grey Out of Print

Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs

Butterfly Stamp - Unity Stamp Co Bold Butterfly

Liquid Pearls - Hot Chocolate, Ivy Green, Ruby Red

Sentiment Stamp - Unity Stamp Co Miss You So Much

Stamp Ink - Tim Holtz Gathered Twigs, Pickled Raspberry, Mowed Lawn

Bling - Misc

Corner Punch - Martha Stewart

6 comments:

  1. I like your funky green butterfly. You are a card making machine! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Very pretty!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, Paula. I love the bright green against the neutral tones.

    ReplyDelete