Monday, October 1, 2012

Crop Chocolate Blog Hop continues with Kathy!

Yep, I'm still working on the challenges from the Crop Chocolate's Design Team... I'm now at a blog called Up in the Night with Kat who I know as Kathy :-)  Kathy's first challenge was Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue.



Something Old - Ribbon from CloseToMyHeart in Outdoor Denim with a diamond check in it

Something New - Stamp Set from Stampers Anonymous called Road Trip

Something Borrowed - Sketch #44 from Operation Write Home

Something Blue - Card Kits (which I cut in half to use as card fronts) from Imaginisce





Kathy's Second challenge is TWO colors (black & white don't count)


I used the same sketch as above but layered it up



Blue Cardstock - Stampin Up Not Quite Navy

Magenta Cardstock - My Mind's Eye Lush

Blue Ink - Tim Holtz Pine Needles & Chipped Sapphire (mixed together)


Magenta Ink - Stampin Up Rich Razzleberry

Flowers - Making Memories Flower Shoppe

Brads - Hobby Lobby

Bling making Memories Wedding

Pearls - Basic Grey Opaline

Stamps - Stampers Anonymous Papillon

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I love these!!! I love the car on the 1st set. And I really love the color combo on the second set ... that "almost" navy really makes the magenta "pop". GREAT job, as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CA here are some of those cards I told you about! Great job Paula!
    WW

    ReplyDelete