Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sweet Stampin Challenge #40

For these pictures, I needed a two page layout so I took the sketch & mirrored it.
Here's my creation:
This one comes from a new find for me called Sweet Stampin Challenge #40
The Details:
Products Used: printed paper-Creative Memories, Grey paper-Making Memories, cardstock-CTMH White Daisy & Outdoor Denim; Cricut, Gypsy; misc snowflake brads (where the heck did I get those?!)

This is just one more in the No Paper Buying Challenge toward my 100 projects! For more information, please see my Aug. 1 blog post

6 comments:

  1. Great page of the season's last snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabby page..love the pics!!

    Thanks for playing at sweet stamping xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Awesome scrapbook pages. Love the way you used the sketch on your pages.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'

    Tamie - GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous double LO! *claps*
    Thank you for playing along with us at sweet stampin
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow this is a fab double scrapbook page, just goes to show how versatile Jo's sketches really are
    Thank you for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin, hope to see you back again soon
    love emma xxx

    ReplyDelete