Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not Mushroom For a Mouse, House Challenge

This is my very first Digi Stamp. I'm not very sure how well I do with coloring the Digis but pencils, maybe I'll give waterbrush a try next time. Here's my creation:
The Details:
I know it's hard to see but the Stickles on the spiderweb, Liquid Glass on the water drop & Distressed Stickles on the antena were the little extras I added.

And a Bonus called "Scarrry Cat"
I'm counting both of these toward the No Paper Buying Challenge I joined. Please see my Aug. 1 post for details.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Paula fantastic job with my Not Mushroom for a Mouse, House, challenge!!I love the idea of liquid glass on the water drop! And thank you too, for using this weeks freebie, Scarrrry Cat digi too!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. P you are a stickler for the detail, the spider web turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the image. the flowers are a cute touch and the spiders web is fab.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete