Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stamping 411, Challenge 137

Last weekend, I discovered Stamping 411, they change their challenges on Saturday which is perfect for me and so far I have found a card everything that just does it for me. This card I like so much that I'm actually doing two versions of it. This is the first one:




Products Used: CTMH-Friendship Blessings, ribbon & Olive stamp Pad; Cuttlebug-Floral Fantasy

And here's my second one! I like them both so I couldn't even say which is my fav.



Products Used: CTMH-Friendship Blessings, Creme Brulee ink pad & CS; Cuttlebug-Floral Fantasy; ribbon from WM; Stampin Up-Bunch O'Bugs

13 comments:

  1. wow, both of these are gorgeous....great job..have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are gorgeous -- I couldn't choose a favourite either :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both gorgeous! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both too but if I had to choose it would be the Butterfly one. They are both outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Paula! Each is so pretty!
    Thanks for playing along - glad we can inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a great job with the challenge !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards. I had the same problem this week with my cards. I loved the sketch so much that I couldn't stop with just one, nor could i just pick one. Great Job. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cards are super cute. Love the butterflies with that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards!!!! So glad you had fun with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both your cards!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Stamping 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both cards are just beautiful -- love the fresh, spring colors and organza ribbons! Great job with this week's sketch. Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 Operators! We hope you'll be back soon! Blessings, Gretchen -- www.gretchenbarron.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete