Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Gelatos & Unity Stamps

to me, they are the perfect pair!
I spent much of last weekend in my craft room
watching YouTube videos & playing.
You see I'm very new to Gelatos
I know, I know... day late for that train
but I'm having so much FUN with them!
Here are the things I created last weekend,
I've already shared on my facebook page
so you may have seen them already
but I wanted to share in the blogging world as well

Everything was made using Faber-Castell Gelatos & Unity Stamps

First Up: Moonlit Owls


Nanny
(vellum & dots, plus small dot embossing folder)

Aunt Leila
(brown & gold ribbon)

Wintery Mix
(silver metal snowflakes)

Art Journal Page 2
(butterfly & star chippies, plus diamond mask) from UmWow Studio

I hope you like what I've done
If you have any questions at all, please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment