Friday, May 30, 2014

Strength

this card truly just came together & I am super pleased with the outcome!

I started out using CAS#78 but I'm not sure if you can still tell or not as I moved the sentiment and added the wide ribbon, but it's there.... I promise!


I actually started out with a piece of white cardstock, added some Tim Holtz Inks: Pumice Stone & Rusty Hinge from the ink pads then dripped on, sprayed it pretty heavily with water and smacked it a few more times with the Rusty Hinge ink pad

Next I stamped Unity Stamp Co.'s LOL Spring Inspired
Then stamped Unity Stamp Co.'s Donna Downey Imageine It Largest Flourish
Both using using TH Scattered Straw ink pad

After that I stamped the next to smallest flower from Unity Stamp Co.'s Mega Blooms
with ColorBox in Black then partially Clear Embossed

Followed up by taking the Prima Distressing Tool to the front & roughing it up just a bit

Sentiment is Unity Stamp Co.'s Donna Downey Empowered Words
with Memento Tuxedo Black

Added that wide gorgeous ribbon (I've forgotten where it came from)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Paula! I love that sentiment. :-) Thanks for joining us at CTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete