Friday, December 9, 2011
Have a Jeepin' Fun Christmas!
ok so I'm no Tim Holtz but this tag is all me!
Day 1 of the 12 Tags of Christmas was my inspiration
Yes my Jeep is Gold, yes I have a burgundy effect on the side, yes I have fat tires but they aren't sparkly... wonder how I could do that
1. Cut tag (mine is 6.25x3.5)
2. Take snow embossing folder & put distressed ink (either picket fence or rock candy will work, it's for texture) on the deboss side & spread with finger tip, add TH Stormy Sky to the raise emboss side of folder, insert top portion of tag & emboss.
3. Spray one large squirt of TH Color Wash Denim to upper portion (approx. 1/4) of tag.
4. Cover snowflake area with Versamark & emboss with Pearl Embossing Powder.
5. Rip top edge of tan cardstock, smear embossing folder with stickles in Tea Dye on debossed side, insert cardstock & emboss as normal. Attach to bottom of tag.
6. Cut all images & decorate how you wish. My Jeep has stickles Black Diamond on the tires, stickles Burgandy for swirl, and Liquid Pearls for all snow. Wreath is from Christmas Cartridge & Snowflakes are from Christmas & Accent Essentials cartridges. When embellishments are dry, add to tag
7. Cut slot in top of tag.
8. Take about 24" Seam Biding & spray middle section with TH Color Wash Lettuce and ends with TH Color Wash Denim. Dry with heat gun or air dry. Tie onto card.