Thursday, January 20, 2011

Let them eat Cake!

Since I'm at home today for a snow day, yes I did work from home earlier but hey I got that done! Took pictures of the boys in the snow & had my picture taken on the snow board too. Now is my play time... I found a cute sketch from SketchThursdays that worked well for those long ago wedding photos.
Here's my creation:
That's my mom behind me:
My sweet husband:
The best cake topper ever:
The Sketch:
Products Used: Fancy Pants Happy Together, Outdoor Denim Ink from CTMH; and American Crafts ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch. I love the papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely : )
    Thanks for playing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this! LOVING the photos, that frame...and hehehehehehe loving the cake topper! Thanks sooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the teal frame! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete