Thursday, October 7, 2010

ChallengesFromTheAttic #3

Challenge #3 From The Attic is to use a Tree. I love trees! I have just under 5 acres of trees on a beautiful hillside in Arkansas; we built our house right in the middle of the property. Hickory, Oaks, Cedar, Dogwood, Red Buds, and more that I don't know - they're everywhere and I love them all. But these pictures were taken at my friend (Wendy)'s house at Easter this year. That's my oldest in tree trying to get an egg his favorite Uncle (Jimmy) hid up there for him to find. The other two kiddos are my younger son & my neice who are the same age and very good friends. These eggs got hidden & found about a dozen times!


Products Used: Printed Papers-CTMH Splendor; Cardstock-CTMH Chocolate; Topiary, Buttercup & Watermelon; bird paper-ki Friendship; Cricut Cartridge-Cindy Loo

1 comment:

  1. That was a great morning with all the kids! I can honestly say you do have your own little tree paradise there in AR. I love this tree you created! I will have to make some next time I come down :-)

    ReplyDelete