Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2009!

My little family (including Gigi, the EVIL Kitty!) at our annual pumpkin carving craziness.... we got extra silly this year:
Details of the "Flair" & String
I'm calling this my crowning-achievement-of-the-evening page:
Spider shooting her web over us:

Wasn't that fun?! We laughed & laughed...
On to the serious stuff... Products Used: printed papers-I have no clue, I've had it way too long and not in package; Black sparkly objects-Thickers Hocus Pocus Accents; Buttons-American Crafts Flair EEEK!; cardstock-CTMH Autumn Terracotta & Sunny Yellow; Black Ink-CTMH; Stamp Set-7Gypsies Family; Yellow Eyelets-misc;

2 comments:

  1. That spider web is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I saw your spider web layout on another thread, can't remember where, but I love it! And how fitting to have a black cat in your Halloween photos! Looks like you have a fun family.

    ReplyDelete