Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Just another Unscripted Sketches #61

Unscripted Sketches #61 just really appeals to me, I HAD to do another card base one it
Here it is... No. 2 of this sketch:
Products used: pink background paper (sorry, lost the name of it... but if you know, post it & I'll put here); blue background paper-American Crafts Letterbox Respectfully; foreground printer paper-My Little Shoebox Sky's the Limit-Down the Street; distressing ink-CTMH chocolate; Lamp, heart, Mixer-American Crafts Remarks Whisk; ribbon misc

5 comments:

  1. Seriously! You are so creative, that is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for playing at Unscripted again--So glad you were able to use the sketch a second time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is so cute. I love it. Glad you could use the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable - love all your elements!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card! Love the crooked lampshade- totally reminds me of home. LOL Thanks for playing along with us a second time, glad you like the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete