Sunday, April 11, 2010

PPC-CC#7

Here is my last submission before joining the Design Team!! Wahoo! I'm so excited to have been asked to join this very talented team of ladies. I've checked out all their blogs and feel inferior to them! I decided to go ahead & do this week's color challenge from Megan, here's my submission:
I made two because I couldn't decide which one I liked best so I'm posting both!
A closeup of the butterflies & flowers.
CTMH Cardstock - Chocolate, Ocean & Vanilla Cream; Cricut cartridge - Indie Art, Stickles-Crystal; Stamp set from The Angel Company - Words to Live By; 7 Gypsies Velvet Flowers

2 comments:

  1. Very nice cards girlie!! I love the butterflies and those flowers are to die for! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loove how you made 2 cards!! I do that all the time too! the butterfly tails are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete