Friday, May 22, 2009

22MAY09 Wallets

the instructions for these came from CTMH's Art & Soul:
I made two, one for my real dad & one for my adpotive dad... it's a very long complicated story, how I grew up; but I love them both as different as they are. I made the tan one in the fishing style like Art & Soul showed (mhy adoptive dad loves to fish and takes my boys every chance he gets) & the barn red on in more of a travel (my real dad is into his motorcycle and driving to California for vacations). I haven't added any pics yet because I messed up my printer's ink cartridge & need to go buy another very soon






The Fishing one was done with Back Country paper & Campin' Fever Stamp Set. The Travel one was done with It's a Guy Thing paper & My Stickease, Campin' Fever Stamp Set, and Chocolate Ribbon Round. I used Waxy Flax & Bigger Brads on both.



No comments:

Post a Comment